- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour,baking soda,and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the butter,granulated sugar,and brown sugar until creamy,about 2 minutes.
- If time permits,wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 24 hours but no more than 72 hours.
- Best Gooey Cookies : Levain Bakery
- Most Fun Flavors: Milk Bar
- Best Cookie Options: Goldbelly
- Best Cookie Bundles: David’s Cookies
- Best Flavor Variety: Mouth
- Best Packaging: SugarWish
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies : Mrs. Fields
- Best Cookie Dough: Doughp
- Best Allergen-Free Cookies : Partake
- Best Keto-Friendly Cookies : HighKey
Nutrition summary: –
|Calories 170||Fat 8g||Carbs 23g||Protein 0g|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together butter,brown sugar,and granulated sugar until combined.
- Beat eggs and vanilla extract into butter/sugar mixture until batter is fluffy.
- In a small bowl combine flour,rolled oats,salt,baking soda,and baking powder.