How to make Oreo Pops recipe?
– Use a food processor to crumble cookies. – In a bowl, combine Oreo crumbles and cream cheese. – Form dough into one large ball and chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes or the freezer for 10 minutes. – Now, roll dough into 1.5 inch balls. – Then use the second half of my Cake Pop Recipe to complete your pops.
Näytä koko vastaus
How to make Oreo Pops tutorial?
Oreo Pops! These are really simple! Start with double stuffed oreos (easier to get the stick to stay in with the extra filling) and shove a lollipop stick inside (whatever length you want). If they break when you push the stick in just toss them and move onto another cookie. Add the hair (licorice laces) and then dip them into red candy coating
Näytä koko vastaus
How to make original Cake Pops?
Oreo Cake Pops
- Combine flour,sugar,cocoa,baking soda,baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add buttermilk,vegetable oil,egg and vanilla.
- Add coffee and continue mixing until coffee is evenly incorporated into mixture.
- Fill each cooking reservoir with about 1 tablespoon of batter.
How to make chocolate Halloween Oreo Pops?
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper on a baking tray and set aside.
- In a small bowl melt the 4 tablespoons of white chocolate in the microwave for 20 second intervals.
- Open the Oreo in half and place a teaspoon of white chocolate on the cream side of the Oreos.
- Place the lollipop sticks into the cream and chocolate on that side and close the Oreo.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes, to seal completely.
- Once they are sealed, place the rest of the chocolate and coconut oil in another bowl, and melt in the microwave for 20 second intervals until melted. Make sure you do not burn the chocolate.
- Dip oreos pop in the melted white chocolate and set it on your baking sheet to dry.
- Repeat for a second coating of white chocolate and place two eyes onto each Oreo.
- Let the chocolate set completely.
- Add the rest of the chocolate (leftover from the dipping) into a piping bag or zip top bag, and drizzle each cookie with a bit of chocolate to make them look like the mummy wrapping.
- Let cool to set. Enjoy!