How to cook pulled pork in the oven quick?
- Mix together 2 tsp each smoked paprika,ground cumin,pepper,and brown sugar,plus 1 tsp salt. Rub over the 2.5kg boneless shoulder of pork.
- Put the pork in a big casserole dish,skin-side up,and pour in 2 medium mugfuls of cider.
- Cover with a lid and cook in the oven at 150C/130C fan/gas 2 for anywhere between 4 and 8 hrs until falling apart.
How do you cook pulled pork in a crock pot?
- Choose a large crock pot.
- Use a 3-4 pound pork butt,with or without bone.
- Wet the pork with some liquid smoke (optional) and then apply a pork rub of your choice—a suggested rub is in the recipe card if you don’t have one.
How do you smoke pulled pork?
– Choose your cut of meat wisely. – Season with salt. – Wrap meat in aluminum foil. – Monitor smoking temperature. – Baste or spray your meat. – Avoid using too much smoke. – Use a bowl or tray of water. – Keep the lid closed.
Näytä koko vastaus
How to make pulled pork in Masterbuilt electric smoker?
- Prepare The Pork Loin. If you have bought frozen pork loin,make sure to defrost it first.
- Combine Ingredients. In this part,you will need to combine all the spices and herbs in a large bowl.
- Preheat The Masterbuilt Electric Smoker. Prepare the tools you will need in smoking the pork loin and then preheat the electric smoker.
- Cook The Pork Loin.