How to make pulled pork tacos in a slow cooker?
- In small bowl,stir together paprika,salt,garlic powder and brown sugar.
- Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Rub paprika mixture on pork to cover completely.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours or High heat setting 3 to 4 hours,until extremely tender.
- Transfer pork to cutting board.
- Discard liquid in slow cooker.
How to make the Best Pulled Pork?
- Using your hands,apply the binding agent to the exterior of the pork shoulder
- Generously apply the rub
- Smoke Pork Shoulder at 225 degrees,after about 6-8 hours the internal temp should hit 160.
- When the internal temp hits 160 wrap the pork shoulder with butcher paper,and continue smoking.
What goes on pulled pork tacos?
pulled pork taco toppings – jalapeños, cilantro, limes, sliced purple onions, cabbages and/or tomatoes Preheat your oven to 475 degrees. Then place the pork roast with the fat side of the pork up in an oven-safe pan. Season it with kosher salt. In a small bowl combine the syrup, mustard, brown sugar and garlic and mix it well.
Näytä koko vastaus
What are some things to do with pulled pork?
- Smoked Pulled Pork Nachos. Is there any greater party dish than nachos?
- Tacos. Tacos don’t really need any introduction.
- Loaded Sweet Potato Fries.
- Mexican Posole Soup.
- Shepherd’s Pie.
- Salsa Verde Burritos.
- Pulled Pork Salad.
- Sriracha Jalapeño Poppers.