How do you make homemade fried rice?
- Make a Savory Sauce. Fried rice comes together quickly,so make sure you have all your ingredients prepped and measured before cooking.
- Choose Quick-Cooking,Delicate Vegetables. Yep, fried rice is great for using up whatever vegetables you have hanging around the refrigerator.
- Cook Veggies and Meat Over High Heat in Batches.
How to make the best fried rice?
- Use Day-Old Rice : dry rice is key here,because it absorbs more flavor and prevents everything from turning into mush.
- Break Up Your Rice Before Cooking: use a chopstick or your hands to break up all of the clumps of rice before you add it to the pan.
- HIGH Heat: Fried Rice loves high heat.
What goes well with egg fried rice?
- Fried Egg. Okay,let’s start this list with the simplest one: top your fried rice with a fried egg.
- Egg Drop Soup. Egg drop soup is a staple in Chinese cuisine.
- Chicken Teriyaki. Another Asian staple is chicken teriyaki.
- Hot and Sour Soup.
- Chinese Dumplings.
- Egg Rolls.
- Sesame Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- Chinese Broccoli.
- Sweet and Sour Pork.
What is the secret to good fried rice?
What is the secret to good fried rice? – 5 secrets for perfect fried rice
- Use cold, leftover cooked rice.
- Use medium to long grain rice, not short grain sweet/sushi rice or glutinous rice.
- A blazing hot wok (a wok is ideal but a large pan, skillet, or Dutch oven will do) and an adequate amount of oil will ensure your ingredients don’t stick to the surface.