What is Mississippi Mud cheesecake?
Mississippi Mud Cake
Mississippi Mud Pie No-Bake Cheesecake is a fluffy milk chocolate cheesecake, with a chocolate crust, & topped with a marshmallow pecan fudge frosting. The summer months call for parties, BBQ’s and chilled, sweet desserts.
Näytä koko vastaus
How to make the ultimate Mississippi Mud Pie?
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Meanwhile,make the fudgy cake layer.
- Pour in sugar,cocoa powder,flour,espresso powder (if using),eggs,and vanilla extract.
- In a medium bowl,prepare the streusel topping by stirring together brown sugar,flour,and cocoa powder.
- Sprinkle streusel evenly over the top of the fudgy cake layer.
How to make Mississippi Mud cupcakes?
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a heavy-bottomed small saucepan,melt butter and chocolate over very low heat,stirring nonstop to prevent burning of the chocolate.
- In a large bowl,combine sugar and eggs.
- In a medium bowl,whisk together flour,cocoa,and salt.
- Slowly add chocolate mixture to egg mixture,stirring well.
How to make a mud cake?
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add the cocoa and stir.
- Remove from the heat.
- Pour butter mixture into a mixing bowl and add sugar and eggs.
- Mix until blended.
- Add the vanilla.
- Mix in the flour and salt.
- Stir in the pecans.