How much pulled pork do you put on a tortilla?
7 MORE PORK RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE –
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork features perfectly tender shredded pork coated with an easy, flavorful BBQ sauce.
- Leftover Pulled Pork Salad turns pulled pork into an easy salad featuring shredded lettuce, cabbage, french fried onions, a tangy barbecue dressing and more!
- Pulled Pork Sliders are great for using up pulled pork leftovers and are seriously easy to assemble. A great kid-friendly dinner idea and an inexpensive way to feed a crowd!
- Pulled Pork Quesadillas are loaded with flavor, over-the-top easy, and require all of 20 minutes to make!
- Pulled Pork Nachos is where BBQ meets Mexican food and the results are everything you could want them to beand then some more!
- Oven-Baked Country-Style Pork Ribs are braised in a quick, savory, homemade barbecue sauce. An ideal recipe for slow-cooking Sundays and family dinners.
- Slow Cooker Spare Ribs yield the perfect bite with a burst of big BBQ flavor, but best of all – they’re easy to make!
Pulled Pork Quesadillas are quick and easy dinnertime option the entire family will love, and the perfect way to use up that leftover pulled pork! Course: Main Course Cuisine: American, Mexican Keyword: Pulled Pork Quesadillas Servings : 5 Calories : 373 kcal
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and thinly sliced into rings (optional)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (plus extra for drizzling or brushing)
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 ½ – 3 cups leftover pulled pork, warmed
- 2 cups freshly grated Monterrey Jack cheese
- If using the onion and jalapeños, add 2 tablespoons of canola oil to a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and jalapeño and sauté 4-6 minutes, or until softened. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and set aside.
- Wipe the pan clean and place over medium-low heat. Add a light drizzle of oil to the pan and allow to come to temperature.
- Carefully, place 1 flour tortilla on the pan and scatter about a ¼ cup of shredded cheese over the entire tortilla. Then, to only one half of the tortilla, add about a ⅓ cup pulled pork, followed by a light sprinkle of the vegetables, if using.
- Once the cheese starts to melt (about 1 minute), use a spatula to fold the side with cheese only over the pulled pork filling. Hold the quesadilla down with your spatula until the filling has melded together, about 30 seconds to 1 minute more.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas, adding an additional light drizzle of oil to the pan as needed. Cut in halves or quarters, serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Pulled Pork Quesadillas Amount Per Serving Calories 373 Calories from Fat 198 % Daily Value* Fat 22g 34% Saturated Fat 9g 56% Cholesterol 40mg 13% Sodium 572mg 25% Potassium 156mg 4% Carbohydrates 27g 9% Fiber 1g 4% Sugar 3g 3% Protein 15g 30% Vitamin A 410IU 8% Vitamin C 8.3mg 10% Calcium 393mg 39% Iron 2mg 11% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Näytä koko vastaus
How to cook pulled pork in the oven?
Pulled Pork Quesadillas – Quick and easy quesadillas that everyone loves! Recipe inspired by America’s Test Kitchen: The Best Mexican Recipes,
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil such as avocado oil or other high heat, neutral oil, divided
- 12 ounces pulled pork ideally from this Carnitas / Mexican Pulled Pork recipe
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 green onions very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 ounces canned roasted and diced green chiles drained (recipe note #1)
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- If pulled pork has been refrigerated (not freshly made and still warm), warm it by adding 1 tablespoon oil to a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add cold pulled pork and cook and stir until warmed through with a few crispy edges. (Add a little water or chicken stock to moisten if needed.) Season to taste with salt and pepper and transfer to a medium bowl to cool slightly.
- To warmed pulled pork add green onions, cilantro, diced green chiles, and cheese; gently stir to combine.
- Lay tortillas out in a single layer on clean countertop or work surface. Spread ¼ of pulled pork mixture over one half of a tortilla, leaving about a ½-inch border at the edge. Repeat with remaining pulled pork mixture and tortillas. Fold tortillas over filling and press down to compact. Brush visible tortilla halves with 1 tablespoon oil. Arrange tortillas oiled side down on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer with round edge facing to the baking sheet center. Brush other side of tortillas with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until quesadillas begin to brown. Carefully flip each quesadilla with a spatula, pressing down gently to compact. Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer baking sheet from oven to cooling rack and let stand 5 minutes. With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve.
Calories: 623 kcal Carbohydrates: 43 g Protein: 29 g Fat: 37 g Saturated Fat: 15 g Cholesterol: 87 mg Sodium: 1275 mg Potassium: 178 mg Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 15 g Vitamin A: 727 IU Vitamin C: 13 mg Calcium: 535 mg Iron: 3 mg Keyword Cinco de Mayo, comfort food, easy, fast I’d love to see it! Tag me on Instagram at @pinchandswirl or leave me a comment and rating below.
Näytä koko vastaus
What is a good recipe for pulled pork burritos?
Ingredients 2 1/2 to 3 pounds boneless pork loin roast (or use a traditional pork shoulder or butt) 1 medium onion (thinly sliced) 2 cups barbecue sauce (purchased or homemade) 1/2 cup salsa 2 tablespoons chili powder 1 teaspoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon oregano 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Näytä koko vastaus
How do you cook pulled pork and cheese on the grill?
WHY USE THE FOLD-OVER METHOD? – Use the fold-over method rather than the flip. Folding a tortilla in half versus flipping one on the stovetop is not only easier, you’re much more likely to keep your filling in tact this way. Bonus. To do this, you’ll add pork to only one half of the tortilla, and the same goes for the veggies if using them.
Näytä koko vastaus