What vegetables are in a Thai green curry?
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 pound chicken thighs,cut into pieces
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 cloves garlic,roughly chopped
- 1 medium shallot,diced (or use ¼ cup of diced yellow onion)
- ½ tbsp minced ginger
- 1 small red bell pepper,thinly sliced
- 2 carrots,thinly sliced
- 2 – 4 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 kaffir lime leaf (optional)
What vegetables to use in a Thai green curry?
- Vegetables: Feel free to add other veggies,such as cauliflower,bamboo shoots,mushrooms,bok choy,potatoes,sweet potatoes,carrots,squash,etc.
- Protein: Edamame are high in protein and a great plant-based protein source!
- Spices: Feel free to try other spices or use store-bought green curry paste.
How do you make Thai green curry?
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or rapeseed (canola) oil
- 1 batch of Thai green curry paste or shop-bought to taste
- 450g (1lb) skinless chicken thigh or breast fillets,cut into bite- size pieces
- 250ml (1 cup) Thai chicken stock or unsalted chicken stock
- 400ml (13⁄4 cups) thick coconut milk
How to make Thai tofu?
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package extra-firm tofu,drained and cubed
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt,or to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 small onion,chopped
- 3 cloves garlic,minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper